new! Please click the link above for all school district related information.
This new page includes links to Infinite Campus and other Parent Links.
Our mission is to infuse standards-based curriculum with interdisciplinary arts in order to enrich our understanding of culture and character and to improve academic achievement.
The Studio School offers an arts-integrated approach to standards- based learning. Core subject areas are infused with the arts while maintaining high expectations. Students' learning is expanded and enriched through drama, visual arts, music, and dance. The learning environment reflects the latest research linking academic success with the integration of arts concepts and experiences. Prospective students must apply for available spaces.
Unique Aspects of The Studio School
- Integrated thematic units
- High academic and behavior standards
- Full day tuition-based kindergarten
- A culture of respect, collaboration, and encouragement
- A gallery showcasing student work
- Visiting artists, guest speakers and performers
- Kiln and state-of-the-art dance floor
- After school clubs and activities
- BASE before- and after-school program on site
Permission to use the song Ceranda was provided by Mountain Music Duo. Go to jamesclinemusic.com to hear more!